Radon Monitor Features
- HS71512 110V – 60 Hz
- Numeric LED display range of .1 to 999.9 shows the level of radon gas in pCi/L.
- Short-term reading displays the average radon gas levels over the past 48 hours on radon monitor.
- Long-term reading displays the average radon gas levels since powered-up or last reset with a maximum reading time of 5 years.
- Upon initial power-up, short-term and long-term readings will display after the first 48 hours.
- Audible alarm sounds if the long-term average reaches 4 pCi/L or greater or the short-term average stays above 4 pCi/L for 30 consecutive days.
- Samples air continuously with the display updated every hour.
- Conducts a failsafe self-test every 24 hours with an error code displayed if there is a failure.
- Menu button controls 4 functions.
- Switch between the short-term and long-term display, indicated by a green LED illuminated next to the S or L .
- Conduct a manual test of the detector.
- Mute or reactivate the audible alarm if the detector is in an alarm state.
- Clear and reset the memory of the detector to begin new readings.
- 10-foot power cord allows user to locate detector away from walls, windows and doors.
- Evaluated by the US EPA and meets performance criteria to accurately and precisely measure radon.
- One year warranty.
Save you and your family’s life with a radon monitor.